Consulting Services

Consulting Services: I Provide "Maximum Benefit For Minimum Expense." Because of the progressive nature of my program I am able to provide services at a reasonable expense for maximum benefit utilizing my 35 years of Automotive Collision Repair Management experience. My programs accomplish this through education, facilitation and implementation of sound marketing, management and sales processes. Contact John Shoemaker - jsecollisionconsulting@gmail.com







"JSE Consulting is working today to change the habits of yesterday to make the collision industry better tomorrow!"







Thursday, July 21, 2011

Using SCRS Guide to Complete Repair Planning

As I visit shops I have been encouraging people to download SCRS's Guide to Complete Repair Planning http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/391c3166#/391c3166/1 and save it on their desktop.  While I was at Suttle Auto Body http://www.suttlemotors.net/CollisionShop I showed them the best way to use the guide is to print out the page with the section of the vehicle you are writing a damage appraisal on and use it as a checklist.  Using this checklist combined with the P-Pages of your estimating system you should be able to create a very accurate damage appraisal.

No comments:

Post a Comment