Consulting Services

Consulting Services: I Provide "Maximum Benefit For Minimum Expense." Because of the progressive nature of my program I am able to provide services at a reasonable expense for maximum benefit utilizing my 35 years of Automotive Collision Repair Management experience. My programs accomplish this through education, facilitation and implementation of sound marketing, management and sales processes. Contact John Shoemaker - jsecollisionconsulting@gmail.com







"JSE Consulting is working today to change the habits of yesterday to make the collision industry better tomorrow!"







Thursday, October 27, 2011

Paint Manufacturer Involvement

Paint manufacturers becoming more involved with your business by expending a lot of effort and money to keep your collision center profitable.  Their sponsorship of NACE and SEMA is clearly evident in all the literature and without their assistance some of the programs at those events would not be possible.  When you see your jobber, thank them, their assistance is far deeper than a paint discount.  I was talking to a customer the other day who was asking some advice on marketing.  I asked him if he had checked his paint manufacturers value-added programs and looked at the tools available.  He had not so I googled his paint company and found a large resource for growing a collision business.  I also had meeting this week with a jobber and a shop owner who needed help reducing his paint expense.   Again, looking to the manufacturer we found a paint system that would meet his needs and allow him to grow into a more premier line.  All the paint major paint manufacturers have programs to assist you so I hope you are making good use of them.  Just send me an e-mail if you have trouble finding out about them, I will get the information for you and get you some contact information.

No comments:

Post a Comment