Consulting Services

Consulting Services: I Provide "Maximum Benefit For Minimum Expense." Because of the progressive nature of my program I am able to provide services at a reasonable expense for maximum benefit utilizing my 35 years of Automotive Collision Repair Management experience. My programs accomplish this through education, facilitation and implementation of sound marketing, management and sales processes. Contact John Shoemaker - jsecollisionconsulting@gmail.com







"JSE Consulting is working today to change the habits of yesterday to make the collision industry better tomorrow!"







Tuesday, October 25, 2011

"Timely Upsell"

I know you have heard me talk about  upsells and right now is the best time to upsell Headlamp Restorations.    Soon we will be falling back in time, the amount of time we see daylight will be shorter with most people going to work in the dark as well as coming home in the dark.  Hazed headlamps decrease the available light and your customers will appreciate you brightening their path.  There are several headlamp restoration kits on the market but the one I have found to work most effectively is the 3M Headlamp Restoration Kit.  What I like the best about this kit over the others is there is no messing sealer or clear-coat you have to apply.  The kit is complete with everything you need to completely restore headlamps in about a dozen easy steps in 10 - 15 minutes.  Send me an e-mail if you would like the pdf file describing the process.  I think you will like it as much as I do.  Contact your local 3M or paint jobber to get your kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment