Consulting Services

Consulting Services: I Provide "Maximum Benefit For Minimum Expense." Because of the progressive nature of my program I am able to provide services at a reasonable expense for maximum benefit utilizing my 35 years of Automotive Collision Repair Management experience. My programs accomplish this through education, facilitation and implementation of sound marketing, management and sales processes. Contact John Shoemaker - jsecollisionconsulting@gmail.com







"JSE Consulting is working today to change the habits of yesterday to make the collision industry better tomorrow!"







Saturday, April 7, 2012

How does your website perform?

Was your website developed by a friend of a friend, or is it a couple of years old? Ever wonder if it was still performing its magic or if it ever did? If you can answer yes to either of those questions I want to introduce you to two of my friends, Crystal Stangeland and Chris Sheehy. Crystal is the National Sales Manager forAutoshop Solutions Inc. where they have a website tune-up program where they will analyze your website, just ask them at tuneup@autoshopsolutions.com. The last time I talked to Crystal she was explaining the difference between Google AdWord™ and AdWords Express™ and I tell you unless you work with these things all the time it is a foreign language. It is really best to leave it up to the professionals; Crystal told me that three years of our time is ten years in internet time. We have all have had to upgrade our computers every 3-5 years because of changes and upgrading your website isn't any different. Chris Sheehy, CEO Sidewalk Branding Co. is what I call an SEO guru, and through his company he can do an On-Page Website SEO Audit where he can report on the elements of your website that are bringing you value as well as where changes could increase your visibility. He tries to talk to me about META wording relevance and character/word length, GEO location indicators and anchor text usage and again it is a foreign language. That is why I need these people and you probably do also, internet/social marketing has become very specialized. I have clients that ask me to look at their websites and I do, but to know for sure I call Crystal or Chris. With more and more people turning to the internet to locate a body shop your website has to be top-notch, Crystal and Chris have both told me that you must grab an internet searcher's attention in a few seconds or they will move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment