Consulting Services

Consulting Services: I Provide "Maximum Benefit For Minimum Expense." Because of the progressive nature of my program I am able to provide services at a reasonable expense for maximum benefit utilizing my 35 years of Automotive Collision Repair Management experience. My programs accomplish this through education, facilitation and implementation of sound marketing, management and sales processes. Contact John Shoemaker - jsecollisionconsulting@gmail.com







"JSE Consulting is working today to change the habits of yesterday to make the collision industry better tomorrow!"







Monday, April 23, 2012

CSI Strategy


Are you having trouble reaching a desired CSI rating? How are you approaching the issue? Some shop operators tell me they call all their customers to remind them about the survey reiterating they need a "10". I guess that is one way, others tell me they give customers coupons for completing the survey. That would work to keep your numbers up and negate the effects of a poor survey. My question is; What are you doing to make the customer want to complete the survey and give you that "10". Do all your employees know what part they play in Customer Satisfaction? Do they know how what they do affects a particular question on the survey? Have you ever gone over the survey with your employees? Seem like a lot of questions?  I recently worked with at shop that had CSI issues and NO was the prevalent answer. So in my quest to make the collision industry better every day through JSE Consulting I will share briefly what we covered. I created a test using the particular survey they were using and had each person in the shop tell me what part they played in Customer Satisfaction.  You might be surprised at the answers but they were pretty basic, fix it right, no runs in the paint, make sure I detail it right etc, but nobody really understood what part they played in CSI, some even said that was the front office’s job.  A little scary but unless all your people know what part they play in Customer Satisfaction your score will not increase, you will hover where you are despite any CSI marketing you do.  Customer Satisfaction begins at the first welcoming and through your customer follow-up. Customer Satisfaction has to be a culture all your people adopt, they have to think about what they do at every juncture of the repair and customer interaction.  Are your technicians replacing bulbs with ones they found in their toolbox, are they taking a short cut to speed the repair, or are your painters painting over primer instead of sealer?  Give your people a test using your particular survey and see what kind of answers you get, I am betting you will be surprised.  Call me if you don’t get the answers you like and need to increase your CSI score.

No comments:

Post a Comment