Consulting Services

Consulting Services: I Provide "Maximum Benefit For Minimum Expense." Because of the progressive nature of my program I am able to provide services at a reasonable expense for maximum benefit utilizing my 35 years of Automotive Collision Repair Management experience. My programs accomplish this through education, facilitation and implementation of sound marketing, management and sales processes. Contact John Shoemaker - jsecollisionconsulting@gmail.com







"JSE Consulting is working today to change the habits of yesterday to make the collision industry better tomorrow!"







Monday, August 1, 2011

Back to Basics

I was reading Alan Weiss' http://summitconsulting.com/ Monday Morning Perspective this morning and the quote he offered fit the thoughts I was working on getting ready for my day.  The quote is from Philosopher George Santayana and in the quote he defines a fanatic as "Someone who redoubles his efforts when he's forgotten his aim".  How often are you finding yourself spinning your wheels trying to reach your goals?  If you find yourself doing that often maybe it is time to go Back to Basics.  Redefine your goals using the processes you have gotten away from because you have been too busy spinning your wheels.  By sharpening your aim, applying your processes you will get out of fanatic mode and be more productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment